Review Neulii BHA Blemish Control Serum

Image
Hi beauties! I have the Neulii BHA Blemish Control for you! I wanted something to help with my blackheads and acne. I heard good things about this product and was very curious to try it out! There is also teatree in the product so I was hoping that it will be good for the breakouts. Lets get into the review!  What does it do?   It's a serum containing natural BHA and tea tree ingredient, arranging sebum control and dead skin cells to prevent skin trouble. For what skin type?                                     Suitable for all skin types. When not to use?  When your sensitive to something in the ingredients list. When and how to use?                                  After you washed and toned your face. Apply a small amount on your face, pat it in and continu with the rest of your skincare routine. Ingredients list.    Water, Salix Alba(Willow) Bark Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium

Review- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 All in one Cream





Hi everybody!

I have a fun product to review for you! The Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream. Yes, another snail product. I actually purchased the essence and the cream together, so this is part two of the review. You can read the review for the essence here.

For those who don't know much about snail mucin in skincare products and are grossed out by the thought of it. I got you! I'm going to explain why so many people rave about this ingredient. And why it is great for your skin.

First of all snail mucin had great skin treatments like proteins, collagen, elsatin, hyaluronic, antioxidants and it also had anti-microbial properties to take care of bacteria.

But what does it do for your skin? Snail mucin is known for it to boost collagen and elsatin, to firm and tighten the skin, repair damaged skin, fight breakouts, replenish moisture and it also evens the skin tone.

What does it do?        
Acts to prevent aging and promote a healthy, rejuvenated skin while keeping in the hydration of a snail cream. Safe to use on any and all kinds of skin due to its nature of only natural, excellent ingredients.

For what skin type?                                   
Suitable for all skin types.

When not to use?        
When your sensitive to something in the ingredients list.

When and how to use?                                 
After cleansing, at the last step of your skincare routine. Put the cream on your face, dividing the cream and apply it on different parts of the face. Pat it gently on your skin.

Ingredients list.    
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, stearic acid, Arginine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol

cosDNA results



The packaging & texture.
The packaging is like the essence very simple. It has a slightly frosted tub. I have no trouble with the tub itself. It closes as it should. But I don't dislike how the packaging looks, but it isn't a sight for the eyes. It doesn't look very appealing to try out. But trust me, you'll love the product inside.

The cream has a thick, sticky and gel like texture to it. It has a white, almost transparent color with no smell.

The performance.
I have used this cream separate from the essence. So I could tell the results apart as the are both snail products and from the same company. But I have to say that I don't really notice a different between the two.

The cream just as the essence takes care of my breakouts! It heals them and I even find that it brings down the amount of breakouts I get. The cream is also very moisturing. I find it to be more moisturizing than the essence as its thicker.

My complexion is much more even now! I always had redness around my cheek area, and it been a struggle to find a product that works for my redness. Therefor I'm very happy to say that this product works beautifully for that aswell.

My conclusion.
I think this is a great moisturizer! It takes care of my breakouts, dryness and it evens out my skin tone which the essence sadly didn't do for me.

I recommend this product If you're struggling with similar problems. Even If you're not, this is a lovely product to use as a everyday cream!

Where to buy?
I got my product from Wishtrend but there are also other reliable online shops. I will list them down below for you.

Wishtrend
Buy the moisturizer here.

Jolse
Buy the moisturizer here. 

YesStyle
Buy the moisturizer here.

Amazon
Buy the moisturizer here.

Thank you for reading my review!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Neulii BHA Blemish Control Serum

Toners, what are the benefits and why we need them