Review Neulii BHA Blemish Control Serum



Hi beauties!

I have the Neulii BHA Blemish Control for you! I wanted something to help with my blackheads and acne. I heard good things about this product and was very curious to try it out! There is also teatree in the product so I was hoping that it will be good for the breakouts. Lets get into the review! 





What does it do? 
It's a serum containing natural BHA and tea tree ingredient, arranging sebum control and dead skin cells to prevent skin trouble.


For what skin type?                                   
Suitable for all skin types.

When not to use? 
When your sensitive to something in the ingredients list.

When and how to use?                                 
After you washed and toned your face. Apply a small amount on your face, pat it in and continu with the rest of your skincare routine.

Ingredients list.   
Water, Salix Alba(Willow) Bark Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid , Hydroxyethylcellulose ,Betaine Salicylate(0.2%) , Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 



The packaging & texture
The products is in a plastic frosted bottle. Which was placed in a simple cardboard box. On the botom of the bottle is the expiration date. The label has a different colour than the AHA, which makes it easy to differentiate

Just as the AHA is the texture is very watery and transparant. It goes on smoothly and doesn't take long to absorb. And it doesn't leave the skin sticky which I find very important. Nobody likes a sticky face! 

The performance
The serum sadly broke me out the first week. I was very temted to stop using it but I decided to keep using it because I wanted to have a good opinion about it. So I could give a good review for you!

And I'm glad I did! After a week my skin started to clear out! And my complexion started to get a lot smoother. I also noticed that the amount of breakouts were getting a lot less. And when I had a breakout, this serum seemed to calm and clear out the breakouts! 

The conclusion
I think this is a great and effective BHA serum. It worked well for my breakouts and it took care of the dead skin. Even though it did break me out in the first week but that is probably purging. After a week my face was radiant and smooth! 

I recommend this serum, it's definitely worth a try! 

Where to buy? 
I purchased my product by Jolse. I will put some links down below for you guys! 

Amazon

Thank you so much for reading my review! I hope it was of help!



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing skincare related topics, for more details Visit Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the useful information about skin care. Personally, I am a supporter of proper skin care and I read many different articles. I have one good site https://beautalix.com/ with tips for care. It must be understood that if you want to stay young and beautiful you need to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 All in one Cream

Toners, what are the benefits and why we need them