Review Neulii BHA Blemish Control Serum

Image
Hi beauties! I have the Neulii BHA Blemish Control for you! I wanted something to help with my blackheads and acne. I heard good things about this product and was very curious to try it out! There is also teatree in the product so I was hoping that it will be good for the breakouts. Lets get into the review!  What does it do?   It's a serum containing natural BHA and tea tree ingredient, arranging sebum control and dead skin cells to prevent skin trouble. For what skin type?                                     Suitable for all skin types. When not to use?  When your sensitive to something in the ingredients list. When and how to use?                                  After you washed and toned your face. Apply a small amount on your face, pat it in and continu with the rest of your skincare routine. Ingredients list.    Water, Salix Alba(Willow) Bark Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium

Review Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol




Hi beauties!

Today I have the Cosrx A-Sol to review for you! I was looking for a good treatment for acne that doesn't dry out the skin. I heard amazing things about this product from fifty shades of snail and the beauty witches. (Their blogs are amazing! Check them out if you like)

So I decided to take the chance and see how this product works for myself. And let me tell you, I'm so glad I did!



What does it do?         
Natural BHA Skin Returning A-sol is a skin type solution that solves the daunting problem of complex skin trouble with a combination of Propolis, AHA, BHA and natural moisture retention ingredients. As well as helping with control of sebum and clearing of dead skin cells. 


For what skin type?                                   

Suitable for all skin types, best for sensitive, combination or oily skin.


When not to use? 
When your sensitive to something in the ingredients list.

When and how to use?                                 
After cleansing, apply a thin layer onto troubled areas  and tap with fingers to absorb. It can be used both day and night, but be sure to use SPF if your using it in the AM.


What I do
- In the morning: after the cleanse I apply the product with a cotton pad or hands. If I want a little bit more exfoliation I use the cotton pad. I use it before toner as that works the best for me. 
- In the evening: after cleansing and active's, I apply this with a cotton pad after active's. 

Ingredients list.    

Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, water, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil



The performance
The products is watery and thin, it absorbs quick into the skin with no stickiness. It smells like alcohol and it's quite strong but it does fade quick so that's for me not a problem. It doesn't dry out the skin despise being a treatment for acne. Better yet, it leaves the skin moisturized!

After using it for a few days, I noticed that my breakouts started to clear out! And when I had a breakout coming, I put this on and it's nearly gone the next day! It also calmed down my redness alot! 

The conclusion
I can't live without this product! It's amazing for troubled skin. I do think that you should use it as a treatment instead as a toner. It find that it's not hydrating enough to be used on it's own. But besides that I highly recommend this product for those struggling with acne! 

Where to buy? 
I purchased my product by Wishtrend. I will put some links down below for you guys! 

Wishtrend
Buy it here.

Amazon
Buy it here.

Jolse
Buy it here.

RoseRoseShop
Buy it here.

Thank you so much for reading my review! Hope you liked it! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Neulii BHA Blemish Control Serum

Toners, what are the benefits and why we need them

Review- Etude House AC Clinic Daily Gel Lotion